The museum of home audio , audio video , speakers , pc and professional electronics
With almost 1000 different Brands, hifishock.org is the biggest storage of stereo and audio video products . Explore the history of hifi and AV and check the build quality of any Brand to build the perfect home sound system
HIFISHOCK, THE ARCHIVE OF HIFI STEREO AND AUDIO VIDEO
My advice on home audio and audio video, is to check the build quality of amplifier , cable , speakers , subwoofer , pc and studio , hifi , usb dac
- REVIEWS= Have you ever been disappointed by very recommended products bought trusting pro and users reviews? Maybe that was not the right gear for you, … or it was simply an ordinary product reviewed as excellent.
- PRICE= An higher price doesn’t always guarantee you a better quality, because the price is not a “prize” given for merits, it is just a marketing decision taken when the Brand was created, and it is also related to how many pieces you can produce. The quality doesn’t proportionally grew/decreases with price, so avoid prejudices.
- FORUMS= In stereo and Audio Video forums, you can become really confused due to groundless opinions/marketing that are considered acceptable more than the laws of physics, but there is one certainty: you can’t have a good and reliable product from a poorly designed circuit board made with cheap parts. This is why HifiShock is the right tool for you.
- REALITY= An excellent product is obtained via a great circuital project combined with great electrical parts, of the lowest distortion type and highest reliability. Decrease one of this two parameters, and the final quality will be below its potential.
You don’t have to choose your next equipment according to how much the photo is “impressive”, but HifiShock is useful for:
- comparing the inside circuit board with the pictures on Hifishock, you can avoid buying modified used products;
- you can discover the secrets of the hi-end circuits;
- avoid buying rebranded products;
- improve your diy abilities.